Snapdeal is available with uniware under B2C model Market place.
Follow these simple steps to integrate in Uniware:
1- In the Uniware menu, select Settings > Channels
2- Then press the button
Search and Select “Snapdeal“.
3- Fill and save the channel details.
4- Add channel Snapdeal with both seller panel details. Fill the credential to configure the connectors.
Note: There is no special character allowed in password.
For inventory connector, you can refer the same steps as for Snapdeal for more details. Click here,
5- As soon as the channel is configured successfully, you can see the Channel Summary and You can trigger the respective sync processes from this page itself. For more detail Click here
For Snapdeal mode of operation select the below-shown fields as per you channel selection with snapdeal like Dropship, Oneship, Vendor Self or OCplus.
For Oneship select mode of fulfilment “Oneship” and channel provide oneship “Yes”
Below are the important points needs to be kept in mind while adding the channel.
- There is no special character allowed in password.
- Complete order processing and inventory update will remain same as per standard process.
- Order sync, inventory sync and catalog sync are available.
- Invoices: Details to be sync from channel
- Label/invoice /Manifest file will be fetched from channel.
- Snapdeal allow sellers to generate invoice and labels via thermal printers and to support this in uniware, mark channel setting parameter “Thermal Print Enabled” as ‘True’.
- Shipping: handled by channel.
- Status sync will work for Cancelled/Dispatched/Return Status.
You can add any channel which is available in uniware channel list.
Macarron (Vely Monkeys Pvt Ltd), Jignov, Next Door Hub, DALMIABIZ, Shop 101 and many more.
Suggestion: Browse through these pages –
Add a new channel, Click here.