Bulbul TV, is available with uniware under B2C model Market place.
Bulbul is India’s first-ever live streaming & video shopping app where users watch product videos and also interact live with the hosts to know more about the products. Their live streaming commerce platform allows consumers to connect with the hosts and ask questions about the products during live sessions.
Follow these simple steps to integrate in Uniware:
1- In the Uniware menu, select Settings > Channels
2- Then press the button
Search and Select “Bulbul TV“.
3- Fill and save the channel details.
4- Add channel Bulbul TV with both seller panel details. Fill the credential to configure the connectors.
For adding channel credenatils will be provided by the channel team for every seller for configuring connectors in Uniware.
5- As soon as the channel is configured successfully, you can see the Channel Summary and You can trigger the respective sync processes from this page itself. For more detail Click here
Below are the important points needs to be kept in mind while adding the channel.
- Order sync, inventory sync and catalog sync are available.
- Invoices code and TAX details and invoice template are to be provided by Uniware.
- Shipping will be handled by channel, tracking details and label print will be fetched from channel only.
- Status sync will work for Cancelled/Dispatched/Return Status.
- On Manifest close, “Complete” status will get updated on the channel.
Note: You can add any channel which is available in uniware channel list Like Macarron (Vely Monkeys Pvt Ltd), Jignov, Next Door Hub, DALMIABIZ, Shop 101 and many more.