SHOP101, is available with uniware under B2B model Market place.
1- In the Uniware menu, select Settings > Channels
2- Then press the button
Search and Select “Shop101“.
3- Fill and save the channel details.
4- Add channel Shop101 with both seller panel details. Fill the credential to configure the connectors.
If current credentials are not working to integrate Shop101 with unicommerce you must get in touch with Shop101 category team to get the correct credentials.
5- As soon as the channel is configured successfully, you can see the Channel Summary and You can trigger the respective sync processes from this page itself. For more detail Click here
Below are the important points that needs to be kept in mind while adding the channel.
- Order sync, inventory sync and catalog sync are available.
- Invoices code, TAX details and Invoice template are provided from UC.
- Channel is providing the Shipping Details. Tracking details and label print will be fetched from the channel.
- On manifest close, the dispatched status will be updated on the channel and thereafter manifest print will be provided by Channel.
- Status sync will work for Cancelled/Dispatched/Return Status.
- Seller cancellation from Uniware is allowed before invoice generation.
Suggestion: Browse through these pages –
Add a new channel, Click here.