Udaan is available with uniware under Marketplace in channels.
- This is an Inventory Sync module only. Order Processing is not included from Udaan’s end itself in this integration.
- Only inventory management and sale data will be maintained in the Uniware.
- Orders will be marked automatically dispatched via status sync, once completely processed from the channel.
Follow these simple steps to integrate in Uniware:
1- In the Uniware menu, select Settings > Channels
2- Then press the button
Search and Select “Udaan“.
3- Fill and save the channel details.
4- Add channel Udaan with both seller panel details. Fill the credential to configure the connectors.
Username and Password will be provided by the Udaan team for every seller facility for configuring connectors in Uniware. You must get in touch with Udaan category team to get the correct credentials.
5- As soon as the channel is configured successfully, you can see the Channel Summary and you can trigger the respective sync processes from this page itself. For more detail Click here
Below are the important points that need to be kept in mind while adding the channel.
- We provide catalog pull, inventory push and order pull features.
- Order Processing has not been included from Udaan’s end itself in this integration.
- Only inventory management and sale order data will be maintained in the Uniware. so,
- Invoice and Label print formats are provided in Uniware defined format.
- Orders will be marked automatically dispatched via status sync (tracking details will update in uniware), once completely processed from the channel.
- UC get status sync updates on Dispatch, Delivered, Return and Cancellation.
Suggestion: Browse through these pages –
Add a new channel, Click here.