MYNTRA PPMP, It is Myntra’s business dropship model which is known as PPMP.
Follow these simple steps to integrate with Uniware:
1- In the Uniware menu, select Settings > Channels
2-Then press the button
Search and Select “MYNTRA PPMP“.
3- Fill and save the channel details.
4- Add channel MYNTRA PPMP with credentials.
The warehouse code is required and get by two ways:
1. Seller’s warehouse code in UC needs to be shared with PPMP team and same code can be added in channel connectors.
2. Myntra shares his own store/ warehouse code with seller and that needs to be added in channel connectors.
Sellers have to get the Merchant Id, Secret Key from Myntra team and warehouse Id to fill here in the connector. So that all PPMP orders sync in the desired warehouse if they are using order processing from multiple warehouses.
5- After adding the channel you can manage all the related processes for order, inventory sync.
Select below Parameters:
API version: as per Myntra team. By default, this must be selected as V4.
Channel Provides OneShip: Selecting this to ‘Yes’, will allow sellers to create one manifest irrespective of the courier providers. The default value of this is No.
Below are the important points that need to be kept in mind while adding the channel.
Note: PPMP Orders will Push by channel to Uniware only when mapping is done. Else, you may face issue in getting orders in uniware. For that, you must map the listings and ask PPMP to re-push such orders again.
- Myntra’s new operation dropship model, which will be supporting them for Omni order processing. We only support warehouse specific integration for this channel.
- Unicommerce offer you Inventory push, Invoice details sync, Order Status sync and Catalog sync.
- Uniware provides Orders Processing (Orders will be pushed by channel).
- Facility/warehouse code is the required code for PPMP integration. which can get from Setting>facility check URL for facility code.
For correct order allocation, seller needs to connect with support team for adding a facility allocation rule to ensure that orders are getting allocated to the correct facility. (professional/enterprise).
- Sellers can generate Invoices, Labels (sync from myntra) and Manifest copy from Uniware.
- Labels can be print directly to thermal printer no extra settings required in uniware. As format is compatible with a thermal printer.
- Uniware sends SLA on PPMP TAT (Hours) by default 48 hours(2 day). If need to change then update the TAT in the product(Item Master) like 72 (for three days).
- All priority orders For Myntra PPMP will be created as HIGH priority orders in UC. Sellers can click on PRIORITY column on picklist page to provide priority orders on top.
- Order cancellation status will sync from channel to uniware to mark cancel the same in uniware.
- Omni sellers will not be able to cancel orders once accepted in uniware.
- Returns will be pushed from Myntra to UC and same will be visible in Shipments tab, alternatively, you make putaway received returns.
In case of RTO seller get the same order number and waybill on the box and in case of CIR, seller get packed id on the box and to scan in the field of return AWB number.