A: Uniware gives you the freedom of holding and releasing the inventory allocated to this order and regenerates your sale order.
A typical Sale Order at Uniware looks like:
Follow the simple steps:
1. Release the inventory of the selected items for which you don’t have the physical inventory.
2. Now hold the same items that you released the inventory for in the last step so that inventory won’t allocate again to these items.
3. Create the shipment for the items that needs to be processed.
4. The new shipping package that has been created for the fulfillable order items can now be processed further for invoicing and dispatch. The remaining order items which are out of stock remain in ‘Created’ state.
5. Unhold the items when inventory is next available, and you can easily consider them for further processing
6. After the system re-allocates the inventory, the Sale order now looks like: