Many exciting features are lined up in our new Product Release. See the detailed description to know more.
New field “Retail Invoice Next Year Prefix” will automatically update the existing Retail Invoice Prefix and counter.
You can now use features like Payment Reconciliation, Tax Calculations and Returns Management for FBA and FA.
The Uniware system is now integrated with the channels: Woocommerce and Trendy Bharat.
Introducing revamped payment dashboard, “Net Profit” capturing and other channel specific features.
Item level discounts now allowed at POS (Point of Sale).
Sales Dashboard highlights Slow moving SKUs
7- Inventory: Total Available Inventory to contain the Virtual inventory and Update inventory in AppInclusion of Virtual inventory in the Total Available Inventory Count and update the inventory on App, just like you did on the Inventory page.
8- Introducing New Invoice TemplateNew fields such as tax on shipping charges, PreparedBy, Email Id, and CIN No. along with Export percentage.
9- Updates on Amazon order processingDeployed fixes to reduce instances of Amazon broken connectors, Product dimensions can now be updated using item master for single item shipments
10- Upgrade your plan to Professional for a reduced price of Rs. 5,000You can now upgrade your subscription plans in just Rs. 5000 plus taxes.
11- Other ChangesMany other features like Catalog Sync for Disabled SKUs and New column “Tax Amount” in Sale Order Export
Reset Retail Invoice Counter for the new financial year
We have introduced a new field “Retail Invoice Next Year Prefix”, in the Facilities page. It is an optional field. If you add a value here, the onset of new financial year (April 01 of that year) will automatically update the existing Retail Invoice Prefix.
Please note: This feature is visible to the “Admin” users only.
New features for FBA (Fulfillment By Amazon) and FA (Flipkart Advantage)
The channel FBA (Fulfillment By Amazon) now supports features like:
Payment Reconciliation, which will help you identify the FA and FBA orders for which no payment has been received, or identify the break up of the payment received.
Tax Calculation, All the tax reflections (CST/VAT) are reflected correctly in the different reports and Sale Order details. They will not populate as Additional taxes.
Returns Management, Returns are now visible on the Shipments page.
New Channel integration: Woocommerce, Trendy Bharat
Going a notch above, we have successfully integrated our system with a few new channels. Click on the logo to learn more about this integration:
Updates in the feature of Payment Reconciliation
The existing feature of Payment Reconciliation has some exciting new additions:
1. Revamped payment dashboard is now available to give you a sense of channel wise earnings.
2. “Net Profit” for every transaction is visible in “Reconciled” and “Unreconciled” tab to give you a sense whether you sold more or less than your cost price. This value would be visible only for items for which cost price has been updated in the item master.
3. Order item# and Order # are now made Separate Columns for easy Order Search, particularly for Amazon Channel.
4. Capturing comments for Disputed Transactions is enabled to keep a track of details of disputed transactions.
5. Details of “Fixed Fee” deducted by Snapdeal and Flipkart can also be seen in Settlement details.
6. Invoice Number is visible in reconciliation table.
Upgraded POS features
POS (Point of Sale) now allows entry and application of discounts at Item-level.
Additional Dashboards for easier analysis
The Dashboard has a new addition:
Sales dashboard now provides details of “slow moving” SKUs i.e. SKUs with zero sales last month but having inventory as well as split of SKU revenue by channel.
Inventory: Total Available Inventory to contain the Virtual inventory and Update inventory in App
I. The virtual inventory (that parked with the Seller/Supplier and not inwarded in your warehouse) will now be counted in the Total Available Inventory (which will be Good inventory + virtual inventory of an SKU). This total inventory is then synced to all channels. However, this setting can be enabled in your account by calling our Support system and requesting the inventory formula to be updated.
Please see the steps to be followed:
1. On the Inventory page, Click “Add Inventory”.
2. Type in the Product SKU code and select the type of inventory “Virtual”.
3. Update the quantity and hit the “Submit” button.
4. Notice that the Total Inventory changes and the count contains both the Good inventory and Virtual inventory.
You can filter out only Good and Virtual Inventory too.
II. You can now update Inventory through Uniware App.
Introducing New Invoice Template
The following additions have been made to the new Invoice Template. Make a one-time configuration if you wish to set it as your invoice template.
1. New fields such as Tax on Shipping Charges, Prepared By, Email Id, and CIN No.
2. For international shipments, there is an added option for defining Export percentage.
3. Increased space for Terms & Conditions and Notes.
Updates on Amazon Order Processing
1. We have deployed fixes to reduce instances of Amazon broken connectors, and should only come when Amazon panel requires additional information
2. Amazon dimensions can now be updated using item master for single item shipments
Upgrade your plan to Professional for a reduced price of Rs. 5,000
Now you can easily upgrade your existing subscription plan to Professional for just Rs. 5000 + tax.
Follow a few simple steps in your Billing account.
A few other changes in the system:
1. The Catalog Sync will also bring the Disabled SKUs on marketplaces and update them as ‘INACTIVE’ in Uniware listing page.
2. New column “Tax Amount” in Sale Order Export
The Export Report of Sale Orders will now contain the Total Tax Amount calculated, along with the Tax %. This is done to make the report more understandable.