We are now integrated with Tata CLiQ Omni where sellers can add multiple stores to process hoppable orders.
Note: This is available on Enterprise tenants.
For Dropship mode, If seller using a single Unicommerce for TATA Cliq, TATA Cliq Luxury and TATA Cliq Indi Luxe, then he has to create separate seller codes in TATA Cliq account for each TATACLiQ model, then add separate channels (with different names) in uniware. Click Here
Follow these simple steps to integrate Tata CLiQ Omni in Uniware:
1- In the Uniware menu, select Settings > Channels, then press the button “Add Channel”.
2- Search and Select “Tata CliQ”.
3- Fill and save the channel details.
4- As soon as you save the channel details, connectors tab will get opened. To get the required login credentials:
|SellerId||Provided by TataCliq team.|
|Username||Use slave email and password, by below mentioned steps.|
|Password||Use slave email and password, by below mentioned steps.|
|Tatacliq slave id <> store map||To update by the seller with a json map of facilities.
For details connect with unicommerce team.
Salve credentials: login to Tata CliQ seller panel (sellerzone.tatacliq.com).
a) To find slave email from open TaTa CLiQ seller panel > click on Slave OnBoarding.
b) Once Slave Onboarding tab will open click on Slave-list View > Press search > it will give you slave email ID.
Note: If slave password is not already created then you need to create same through forget password option available on sellerzone.tatacliq.com.
5- Now, connect the connectors in Uniware with Tata CLiQ’s slave email and password.
6- Once connectors are connected, you can configure all related parameters.
- Turn ON the Order and Inventory sync.
- Single Action Invoice Label New: ‘Yes’, only single click is supported. By default ‘No’.
- Omni Channel Order: ‘Yes’, for Omni channels (for hoppable store order only)
- Max hours for auto hopping: 72…144…, a value in countable hours for smooth operation.
Below are the important points needs to be kept in mind while adding the channel.
- This is available on Enterprise tenants.
- Order sync, inventory sync and catalog sync are available.
Order Processing: Orders will be route by TataCliq to Uniware.
Cancellation Sync: Cancellation sync to Uniware is present. Also, In case of hope Order, if the store person rejects the order, it will be treated as cancellation on channel, however, if inventory is available in some other store or warehouse, channel can recreate a new order for that location.
- Complete order processing and inventory update will remain same as per standard process.
- Invoices: Invoice details by uniware with own series.
- Label/Manifest file will be fetched from channel.
- Single Action Invoice Label New: Yes,
- Shipping is handled by channel.
- Manifest is provided by channel.
- Status sync will work for cancelled and dispatched orders.
- Invoice and Label will be fetched from channel itself as label format.