FirstCry is available with uniware under Marketplace in channels.
Follow these simple steps to integrate in Uniware:
1- In the Uniware menu, select Settings > Channels
2- Then press the button
Search and Select “FirstCry“.
3- Fill and save the channel details.
4- Add channel with both seller panel details. Fill the credential to configure the connectors.
If your account name is XYZ.unicommerce.com. Just share “XYZ” as vendor code to the Firstcry team.
The seller has to contact the FC team and give their vendor code for which they will get the channel login credentials from the FC team which they will use in the connectors page at the time of adding channel in Unicommerce.
5- As soon as the channel is configured successfully, you can see the Channel Summary and You can trigger the respective sync processes from this page itself. For more detail Click here
Below are the important points that needs to be kept in mind while adding the channel:
- Order sync, Inventory sync and Catalog sync are available
- “Single Action Invoice Label” – must be marked “YES” in the Channel Settings Page.
- Channel is shipping the orders itself. Tracking details, and label print will be fetched from the channel.
- Invoices code, TAX details, and PDF to be provided from channel
- Seller cancellation from Uniware is not allowed.
- Split shipment is not allowed.
- On Manifest close, DISPATCHED status will not get updated on the channel.
- For Dispatched order: There is no direct update to the Firstcry panel when the order is dispatched from Uniware panel, but the status will get updated from the courier partner itself, hence status sync may take some time.
- Status sync will work for Cancelled/Dispatched/Return Status.