For all the gate passes which are of the type RETURNABLE or STOCK IN TRANSFER, you cannot close them directly from the interface.
They can only be closed once you create a putaway and close it. Put away can be created only when you receive the items in the given gate pass.
Let us now see the steps to be followed in order to create a put away for gate pass items:
1. Follow the path Inbound > Putaway
2. Click the button on the top right corner of the screen.
3. Select the type of putaway: “PUTAWAY_GATEPASS_ITEM” and press the button CREATE PUTAWAY.
4. Scan the gate pass number for which the items have been received and awaiting put away.
5. Press ADD TO PUTAWAY.
6. After successful addition into the putaway, Close the put away to mark it COMPLETE and the gatepass as CLOSED.