Unicommerce system would automatically sync the order status even if the order processing is done at respective marketplace panel instead of at Unicommerce panel.
The points to note:
1. For every successful invoicing and dispatch, our system will deduct 3 credit points/ 10 order items.
2. For all the order items which were unfulfillable at Unicommerce, but processed at the marketplace, the system will create shipments for such items also and mark them dispatched.
3. Also for the order items which were fulfillable and the shipment in created state, system will allocate inventory and mark them dispatched.
4. We fetch cancelled & dispatch status sync for Flipkart, Paytm, Snapdeal, Shopclues, Wooplr, Tata Cliq, Voonik & Amazon (For Amazon, status sync happens only for orders for which channel is providing shipping).
5. The status sync process run once in every 3 days
In case you still wish to sync the order status manually, the following video link can guide you about the same: