Unicommerce system would automatically sync the order status even if the order processing is done at respective marketplace panel instead of at Unicommerce panel.
The points to note:
- For all the order items which were unfulfillable at Unicommerce, but processed at the marketplace, the system will create shipments for such items also and mark them dispatched.
- Also for the order items which were fulfillable and the shipment in created state, system will allocate inventory and mark them dispatched.
- We fetch cancelled & dispatch status sync for Flipkart, Paytm, Snapdeal, Shopclues, Wooplr, Tata Cliq, Voonik & Amazon (For Amazon, status sync happens only for orders for which channel is providing shipping).
- The status sync process, the system runs in automatically once in 3 days after the last status sync. The system will mark all such shipments as DISPATCHED/RETURNED at Unicommerce.
- For cancelled status system update for all marketplaces within 30 minutes with order sync if the status is cancelled on the respective marketplace.
- In case you still wish to sync the order status manually, the following video link can guide you about the same: