With Unicommerce integration with GST Compliant Tally (Supported version Tally ERP 9 version 6.0.1 and above). Prime Tally and Cloud Tally are also supported. You can now seamlessly manage sales (B2B* and B2C), returns, Cancelled orders and inventory.
To Integrate Tally: Click here
Features also include:
Bulk item creation with HSN code.
- Management of Purchase entries from Uniware.
- Seller can updates their sales in tally without inventory as well.
- We also handle the TCS amount in tally, for that we need to create the TCS ledger in tally, after that value can be updated in tally.
a. Create a company in Tally with the name of Unicommerce to import all the data. As soon as the TCP is updated, the Import for Unicommerce is created.
b. Create SKU alias sheet for inventory management perspective in Tally and save in the folder path, which will be used in the configuration steps later.
c. Product mapping is done to associate – item name- tally name, item alias – uniware SKU codes as uniware only handle simple sku not bundle or combo sku in tally.
Below mentioned are the steps required to import data in Tally:
A. Export data from Unicommerce
B. Import downloaded data into Tally
A. Export data from Unicommerce: Generation of Excel from Unicommerce:
At Uniware you can export a Tally report or schedule it for every day. Follow these simple steps to get the report:
1.On the main menu, select Dashboard. Click on “Other Reports”. There are three types of exports:
a. Tally GST Report (Sales) (contains dispatched sales)
Newly added filters in the Report to help you manage and compare data efficiently:
Channel Created: Using this filter you will get to know the invoiced date of the channel order which can be different from Original Invoice Date filter which is Uniware invoiced date.
Tax Verification: Double-check the tax rate levying by marketplaces before importing data in Tally by a newly added column of Tax Verification. It will show value as 0 if tax rate in Unicommerce is not same as marketplace invoice.
b. Tally GST return Report (contains returned sales)
c. Tally GST cancel Report (all cancelled invoices)
d. Tally Reco Report New
e. Item Master
2. Select the columns required in the report. Apply any filters like channels and date range and then create the export job. If required, and then type in the email ID to send export the report to.
3. Select invoice date
4. Click on “Create Export Job”. On successful report creation, the following message is seen on the screen:
5. You can download the report from view export option
You have to save the downloaded file in the folder with name “excel” at tally ERP 9 installed location with some meaningful name.
B) Import downloaded data into Tally: Import from excel to tally ERP 9
Note: Tally supports Both .CSV and .xls format. If need you can convert format of excel from Uniware (.csv) to import in Tally (.xls)
Go to Gateway of Tally, “Unicom_Menu”
And then Select the option:
1. ItemImport: Bulk Item creation in tally with HSN Code. Uniware only handle simple sku not bundle or combo sku in tally.
2. Sales Import: Sales and return invoice import
3. Cancel Invoice: For Cancel invoice import
4. Receipt Import: For you receipt import with channel deduction.
To check the import data follow the path:
Gateway of Tally > Display > Daybook
Always remember that the Cancelled invoices will be created as an optional type invoice which you can later alter into sales or cancel, as per the requirements.
Note: To know how to replace the existing Tally TCP with a new TCP file, click here.