Follow these simple steps to create a gate pass in Uniware:
1. Follow the path Materials > Gatepass
2. Click the button Create Gatepass on the top right corner of the screen.
3. Fill in the details in the next form, select the type of gate pass (meaning of each type is explained below the next image), the purpose (not a mandatory field), party name and the reference number (if any).
The different type of gate passes that can be created with their meaning are:
Below are all the possible use cases of Gatepass feature in Uniware:
*In case of Stock transfer in same state, a delivery challan will be printed else Invoice will be printed.
The party name can be explained as the Vendor/Warehouse name for which the gate pass has been created.
5. After filling all the relevant values, Press the button Create Gatepass.
6. Now you have to enter the details of the items which are to be sent out of the warehouse. Refer to the images below to learn about each field to be entered.
- Scan the item skus in gatepass
- Check the detail and update as per your requirement and press Add to Gatepass.
- Repeate the process for rest item skus.
Please note: This is the only way of populating values in a gate pass, that is updated each item one at a time, you cannot import a list of items into a gate pass.
7. Let us also learn about the statuses a gate pass would assume.
8. How do we close a gatepass?
Simple! Open the gatepass, and press the close icon
As soon as you press it, the status of the gatepass is “Closed”. But this is applicable only in case of NON-RETURNABLE and RETURN TO VENDOR type of gatepass.
Now you can do the putaway for the gatepass item for which we had closed the gatepass by which stock will be managed in warehouse. For more detail Click Here