As per compliance by Indian govt, unicommerce provide the E- Invoice Feature for all B2B order invoices.
Note: Post-registration on NIC portal E-Invoice NIC – GSP set up document seller has to share his API username and password with us to configure through uniware support chat.
QR Code have the information of
Invoice Creation Date
Order processing and Invoice generation steps are as same as earlier you do.
To download invoices in Pdf format, you can follow the below steps:
1- Search for a given shipment by selecting ‘Shipment’ on the main menu.
2- Search the required shipment under the respective status Packed (for invoice). Click on the Shipment ID to open its details.
3- On the shipment details page, you can easily reprint invoice in one click.
- This is required for the sellers, with Turnover is 50 crores yearly for B2B invoice as per new update of govt.
- While generating the invoice in uniware, all B2B invoice hit to Govt portal with multiple details and IRN (Invoice Reference Number) hit back to uniware in form of QR code on Invoice Pdf irrespective of payment method.
- QR Code have the information of GST Number, Invoice Number, Invoice Creation Date, Items Qty, HSN Code, Invoice Total.
- User can add charges like shipping charges, gift wrap charges, COD Charges etc to the invoice while E-invoicing.
- E-invoice cancellation- such invoice can not be cancelled after 24 hours of generation.
- That is facility-level config and enable our side “Forward Gst EInvoice Enabled” and “Gst EInvoice Enabled for Tenant” so raise the case with validity on chat support through uniware account.
- Post-registration on NIC portal E-Invoice NIC – GSP set up document seller has to share his API username and password with us to configure.