We are now integrated with Marketplace AJIO.com
- This integration is only available for the Fashion and Luxury segments in Unicommerce.
- The integration will only work in Professional and Enterprise accounts (with SKU or item level traceability) as scanning is mandatory for processing orders through Picklist.
- In Ajio’s terms, B2C & B2B are completely different.
- Orders placed by customers are B2C orders
1- JIT model – We are integrated with this as AJIO
2- DropShip model – No integration as of now
- Order placed by Ajio as advanced stocking is B2B
In this, bulk POs are placed by Ajio- We are integrated with this as AJIO B2B.
- Orders placed by customers are B2C orders
Note: If you are currently having Professional version (Without SKU or Item level Traceability). So you have to get AJIO’s “POB ID”, which will start with DV and this will be provided by AJIO team itself. Then use the separate facility for AJIO order processing as scanning is mandatory for this. Please let us know to create the same and have any doubt or question feel free to discuss with us at chat support. Click Here
Follow these simple steps to integrate AJIO in Uniware:
1- In the Uniware menu, select Settings > Channels
2- Then press the button
Search and Select “AJIO”
3- Fill and save the channel details.
Default setting are as below.
Below are the important points needs to be kept in mind while adding the channel.
1- Unicommerce offering Pendency sync, Catalog sync, Inventory sync, order sync, Invoice details.
2- Username to be updated in Uniware is AJIO’s “POB ID”, which will start with DV and this will be provided by AJIO itself.
- To enabled E-invoicing sellers need to fill GSP invoice panel credentials at channel connector page and enable the channel setting parameter “Gst EInvoicing Enabled From NIC” as Yes.
3- Box wise pack slip needs to be enabled on channel setting page and it is mandatory for to print packing slip for each packed boxes of AJIO.
4- Predefined package type splittable parameter needs to be set as Yes. This will help to split shipment and generate invoice for the scanned items which are already part of packed box. Applicable for those cases where remaining items have been marked as Not Found or Damaged.
5- Tenant Provided Invoice Code, for Invoice edit/update for order, make this “Yes” in channel setting page for AJIO.
6- AJIO will not cancel any item if PO is raised however seller can cancel any item/s before invoice is generated for same in uniware and same will be updated on AJIO. These cancellations will be regarded as Seller cancellations against raised PO by Ajio.
7- On configuring channel, system will automatically create a package type for Ajio (Channel specific package type) with ‘SCANNABLE’ true for the same. Secondly, that default package type should be disabled in other facilities and its scannable identifier need to be turned on.
As a preventive measure, please cross verify the package type created for Ajio in your account so as to ensure smooth order processing. To know more on package type please Click here.
Check points of package type-
1 – Channel – Ajio
2 – Scannable – true
3 – Default – true
8- It is mandatory to process orders via Picklist. During this process, seller will get an option to close the boxes. Once user will hit close box button, a popup to submit ‘Seal-ID’ will come. System will automatically fetch seal ID from Ajio. More Info AJIO Order Processing Using Seal ID
9- As of now, there is no provision to manually change/update the seal id.
10- Manifest closure is a mandatory step while processing Ajio orders.
- For sellers who have enabled E-invoicing as per Government guidelines and are printing Waybill, have to Generate the manifest within 2 days of printing the Invoice. Otherwise, they won’t be able to close the manifest in Uniware as AJIO won’t allow and give the below error: “IRN details cannot be provided as it is generated more than 2 days prior “
11- On closing manifest system will update the final status on AJIO and pull required documents like manifest pdf etc.
12- AJIO will be providing e-way bill PDF and box specific packing slips. These packing slips need to paste on boxes. Seller can identify these boxes by looking the seal ids.
13- It is advised to split/merge shipments only till the items are not added in box, post which merging or splitting may lead to errors / abrupt behaviour.
14- No Auto Return sync is there, seller can take return manually by “putaway received return” process in uniware. click here.