We are now integrated with Marketplace AJIO B2B
The integration will only work in Professional and Enterprise accounts (with SKU or item level traceability) as scanning is mandatory for processing orders through Picklist.
In Ajio’s terms, B2C & B2B are completely different.
- Orders placed by customers are B2C orders
1- JIT model – We are integrated with this as AJIO
2- DropShip model – No integration as of now
- Order placed by Ajio as advanced stocking is B2B
In this, bulk POs are placed by Ajio- We are integrated with this as AJIO
Then use the separate facility for AJIO B2B or you can use warehouse added of AJIO B2C for order processing as scanning is mandatory for this.
Follow these simple steps to integrate AJIO B2B in Uniware:
1- In the Uniware menu, select Settings > Channels
2- Then press the button
Search and Select “AJIO B2B”
3- Fill and save the channel details. Default settings are as below.
- Channel Name (Mandatory)
- Boxing with Packslip Enabled : Yes (highlighted)
- Invoice label print type: Off (highlighted)
- For all remaining fields check in the screenshot below-
4 – Add channel with both seller panel details. Fill the credential to configure the connectors.
Credentials (Username and Password ) Username to be updated in Uniware is AJIO’s “POB ID”, which will start with DV and this will be provided by AJIO with Password itself for configuring connectors in Uniware.
On configuring channel, system will automatically create a package type for Ajio (Channel specific package type) with ‘SCANNABLE’ true for the same. Secondly, that default package type should be disabled in other facilities and its scannable identifier need to be turned on.
As a preventive measure, please cross verify the package type created for Ajio in your account so as to ensure smooth order processing. To know more on package type please Click here.
Check points of package type-
1 – Channel – Ajio
2 – Scannable – True
3 – Default – True
Below are the important points needs to be kept in mind while adding the channel.
- Boxing is enabled for this channel. Box wise pack slip needs to be enabled on channel setting page and it is mandatory for to print packing slip for each packed boxes of AJIO.
- It is mandatory to process orders via Picklist. During this process, seller will get an option to close the boxes. Once user will hit close box button, a popup to submit ‘Seal-ID’ will come. System will automatically fetch seal ID from Ajio. AJIO B2B Order Processing Using Seal ID
Is Manual Invoice Code, Mark Yes (if you want to override the AJIO invoice code with seller chosen invoice code) and No (if you want the AJIO invoice code to be used).
- This channel only deals with Bundles, all the orders will be in form of bundles.
- Invoices code, TAX details, and PDF to be provided from channel.
- Marketplace shipping is present for this channel. Tracking details (AWB no and Courier partner name will be fetched from the channel only.
- Packslip is provided by Unicommerce.
- Packlabel generation will be done from the AJIO VMS portal (as of now).
- Add AJIO Vehicle number in comments while adding Manifest and that is pushed to AJIO (mentioned in AJIO order processing doc).
- On Manifest close, the DISPATCHED status will get updated on the channel.
- Status sync will work for Cancelled/Dispatched/Return Status.
- Manifest closure is a mandatory step while processing Ajio orders.
- Auto Return sync is there, also seller can take return manually by “putaway received return” process in uniware. click here